JCSC Rangoli Competition

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012

      Another year has passed & one of our auspicious celebrations of Diwali is just around the corner. Word Diwali brings the lights & wonderful art of Rangoli. To follow the tradition, to continue our artistic heritage, and inspire our youth & community, this year Jain center is going to have Rangoli competition on Sunday, November 11th from 10AM to 12PM.This competition is open to all Jain Center members.

      Following are the  Guidelines:

      1) Competition is categorized for following age group.
      a) 3 to 6 years b) 7 to 12 years c)13 to 16 years d)17 years & up.

      2) You can use any medium (material) you desire.

      3) Maximum size allowed is 24 inches x 24 inches

      4) Ready Rangoli should be dropped off on Sunday, November 11th between 10 AM to 12 PM at the Jain Center

      5) Participants are not allowed to prepare Rangoli at Jain Center .

      6) All Rangoli will be displayed at Jain Center thru New Year.

      7) Rangoli will be judged by appointed judges & winners will be notified.

      8) Participants should not write their names or any personal identification on Rangoli. Each Rangoli will be given a number for identification

      9) All participants will be reworded and three winners will be selected from each group.

      If you have any questions please contact

      Smitaben Doshi -714-847-3593

      Or Ramila Shah 626-357-9888

      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.