Reminder for RSVP for Swamivatsakya for JCSC Anniversary and Parking during Pathshala days

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012

      Jai Jinendra:

      There are two very important E mails shown as follows:

      1. Reminder about RSVP for the Swamivatsalya for the Anniversary celebration

      As you are aware that the JCSC's 24th year celebration is planned on May 12th and May 13th. There is a swamivatsalya dinner on May 12th and lunch on May 13th.

      It is very important for all organizers to make sure that we make proper food arrangements for the one of our biggest events at the Jain Center.

      So, please make sure to RSVP for the Swamivatsalya Dinner and Lunch for  the anniversary celebration
      by going to the Jain Center Website at www.jaincenter.net and clicking on the RSVP link at the top of the page. The RSVP site is shown as follows on the top of the Jain Center Website:

      Anniversary celebration is around the corner within 9 days, you all, please, conduct your RSVP as soon as possible.

      2. Reminder about NO Parking at the Stead Auto Company across from JCSC During Pathshala Days

      JCSC has made an arrangement for additional parking in the Mercedes lot across from Airport Inn, during Pathshala Days. The community has been informed of the arrangement in the past. We also place a big banner reading Jain Center Event Parking in red fonts. We, however, have noticed and received complaints from the Stead Auto that lot of our community members continue to park cars in the parking lot of STEAD AUTO.
      You all, therefore, are strongly advised NOT TO PARK your cars in the STEAD AUTO parking lot. Please be advised that Stead Auto will have your car towed away if you do not heed to our suggestion and continue to park in Stead Auto parking lot.

      JCSC will not be responsible if your car gets towed away.

      Thank you all for your cooperation and assistance.

      Have a great week.

      Rajen Dhami
      Jain Center of Southern California
      White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.