Pudgal Vosiravanu Vidhan Shibir - Sat, March 10th - Sun, March 11th

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2012
      Jai Jinendra,

      As announced earlier, we will be having Pudgal Vosiravanu Vidhan Shibir by Shri Girishbhai Shah on Sat, March 10th to Sun, March 11th, 2012.
      Please see the schedule and details for the shibir below:

      Date                                          Program

      Saturday, March 10th

      10:30 AM – 01:00 PM                 First Swadhyay

      01:00 PM – 02:00 PM                 Lunch

      02:00 PM – 04:00 PM                       Second Swadhyay

      Sunday, March 11th

      10:30 AM – 12:30 PM                Third Swadhyay

      12:30 PM – 01:30 PM                Lunch

      02:00 PM – 04:00 PM                Fourth Swadhyay

      Location: Clasrooms 1-2-3, Cultural Complex

      Please see the attached document for an overview of this shibir in Gujarati.

      Here are some information points:

      a. As over 170 people are registered, we moved the Shibir to classroom 1, 2, 3 upstairs at cultural complex.

      On Saturday, March 10th, please come 15 minutes early, so we can register everyone and get started on time. If you want to help in any activity of Shibir, please tell us at the time of registration.

      b. Please wear clean white (if possible) clothes. Please bring 1. whole coconut, 2. Katasanu, 3. Mupatti, 4. Charavado. (we have made an arrangement for $1 coins and quarter coins).

      c. This is a very auscipicious event, so during the shibir, please maintain a complete silence and follow all the instructions and try to keep the "Shudhdh Bhaav" to get the most benefits from your two days shibir.

      d. This Vidhi requires some Pradakshina around Pratimaji and some Khamasana. Please assist our seniors during this vidhi. The instructions for the shibir will be in Gujarati.

      e. Any and all donations are welcome for Swamivastalya lunch for Saturday and Sunday of the Shibir. You may write a check to 'Jain Center of S. California' with memo of 'Pudgal shibir' and give it to Hemendra or Rekha Doshi, Yogesh Shah, Urvashiben Shah or any other volunteer during the registration on Saturday morning. This donation is on a volunteer basis.

      f. There is one hour time forward on Sunday (March 11) due to Day Light Saving time, so please make a note and come on time on Sunday. Don't be one hour late on Sunday morning.

      If any of us, volunteers, can accommodate your special needs during the shibir, please feel free to let us know.

      Please contact any one of the following for any questions:

      1: Hemendrabhai Doshi email: hementdrhd@... or phone: (562) 809 6066 or

      2: Urvashiben Shah: Phone: (310) 326 5685 or

      3: Yogeshbhai Shah email: shahyj@... phone: (909) 952 9585

      We want to thank you for your support.

      Thank you,
      Nikhil Dhami
      Jain Center of Southern California
      The White Marble Zone is the Quiet Zone at Jain Center.
      Silence helps to feel the vibes of this Sacred Shrine
      Please visit Jain Center website (www.jaincenter.net) for latest news and updates.
      8032 Commonwealth Avenue
      Post Office Box 549
      Buena Park, CA 90621