Sad Demise

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2011
      Jai Jinendra:

      With great regret and sorrow we wish to inform you all about the sad demise of Mr. Pravinchandra Shah at the age of 73. He passed away on Monday, November 21, 2011. He was returning home from successful Jatra at Samet Shikhar and passed away in Mathura.

      He is survived by his wife Hasumatiben, 6 Daughters, 11 great grand childrens and 1 great great grand child.

      One of his daughter Kaminiben Shah,  a member of JCSC, lives in Irvine with her son Jainam. Other 5 daughters Rita, Bina, Alpa, Vaishali, and Sangita are living in India.

      Please pray for the departed soul and may lord Mahavira rest Pravinchandra's soul in peace and Moksha. May Lord Mahavira provide strength to Kaminiben and her family to sustain the loss of the loved one.

      If you wish please send sympathy message to Kamini ben at her email jainam13@....

      She is departing for india on Friday, Dec. 2nd 2011.

      Rajen Dhami

      Jain Center of Southern California
      The White Marble Zone is the Quiet Zone at Jain Center.
      Silence helps to feel the vibes of this Sacred Shrine
      Please visit Jain Center website (www.jaincenter.net) for latest news and updates.
      8032 Commonwealth Avenue
      Post Office Box 549
      Buena Park, CA 90621

      714-523-5246
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2 10:28 PM
        Jai Jinendra:

        It is with great regret and sorrow we have to inform you that Savitaben Shah, mother of Dhiraj Manubhai Shah, passed away at the young age of 76 on November 30, 2012 in Surat, India.

        Savitaben has been survived by her husband Manubhai Shah, son and daughter-in-law Dhiraj and Nayana Shah, two married daughters (Surya and Kalpna Shah) and two grand sons and one grand daughter.

        JCSC BOD, EC and the community extends its heartfelt condolences to the surviving family.

        May God bless the soul of Savitaben and rest her in peace.

        May God also give courage and strength to the family to sustain the loss of a wife, mother, and grand mother.

        Please keep the Shah family in your daily prayers and thougts.

        The E mail address for contact is dlalshah@...

        Jain Center of Southern California
        White Marble Zone is Quiet Zone.
        Why be quiet?