JCSC Newsletter - October 2011

  • Nikhil Dhami
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      Jai Jinendra,

      We are pleased to publish our final newsletter for 2011. This issue of the newsletter covers the following topics:
      • Monthly Stuti
      • Ongoing Programs and Events
      • Welcome New Members of Jain Center
      • President's Message
      • Navpadji Ayambil Oli Program
      • Diwali Program
      • Gyan Panchami Program
      • Kartiki Punam & Pat Darshan Program
      • General Body Meeting
      • Upcoming Events Calendar
      • Tithi Program
      • Dignitary Visits
      • Year round Calendar for Religious Activities
      • Community Achievements Corner
      Thank you,
      Jain Center of Southern California
      The White Marble Zone is the Quiet Zone at Jain Center.
      Silence helps to feel the vibes of this Sacred Shrine
      Please visit Jain Center website (www.jaincenter.net) for latest news and updates.
      8032 Commonwealth Avenue
      Post Office Box 549
      Buena Park, CA 90621