Honoring our seniors

  • GORDHAN PATEL
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      To honor our seniors, Jain Center of So. California has planned to have a variety cultural program and a drama at the Jain Center on Sunday June 19th, 2011 from 10.00AM.onwards followed by Swamivatsalya lunch. During this program we will honor all seniors in our Jain Center community who are 75 and older.

      All community members are invited to participate to acknowledge and honor our seniors.

      As this is a very important and a noble event, we invite our members to sponsor this event. Full sponsorship is available for $2,500. Partial sponsorships are also appreciated. Please contact us for sponsorship

      All the seniors who qualify (age 75 and above) are requested to complete the attached form and forward to any of the  members listed on the form.