Need girls age 6-12 for Anniversary program

  • Narendra Jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011

      For the upcoming Jain Center Anniversary program, we need girls who are 6 to 12 years old to participate in the cultural program. The performances would be between Fri May 13 to Sun May 16, 2011.

      Chetna Sawla is co-ordinating the performances and if you are interested in participating, please come to Class room N-2 (Upstairs in cultural omplex) at 12:15 PM tomorrow - Sunday May 1, 2011.

      Narendra Jain