Ekasana Sign up for Paryushan-2010-Special Note

  • Narendra Jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010

      We are very happy that a lot of people have used the Ekasana sign-up
      on-line as well as signing up at the temple. The turnout has been
      very good so far.

      We are going to pay special attention and privilege to all the
      pre-registered people for Ekasana. They will all get first chance
      to do their Ekasana.

      As is our trend not to let anybody wanting to do Ekasana at the temple
      to go without eating, we will honor our commitment. But we will pay
      special attention and privilege to all the people who have taken that
      extra step and pre-registered and RSVP'd for the Ekasana.

      So, it is our request to all who have not yet registered for the
      Ekasana, to please visit the Jain Center Website at
      http://www.jaincenter.net and sign up for Ekasana.

      Please note that Ekasana sign up is totally different from RSVP'ing
      for Swamivatsalya. So please sign up accordingly and at your earliest.

      Paryushan starts from Saturday Sep 4, 2010 and we want to be well
      prepared to serve all tapasvis doing Ekasana.

      Narendra Jain