A TRIBUTE IN PRAYER

  • GORDHAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2010

      Jai Jinendra to all:

      Dear Family and Friends,

      Our family is deeply grateful for all your thoughts, during what has been the most difficult time we have had to face .
      We will be holding a prayer meeting to pray for the peaceful journey of our beloved parents, Neera and Satish Mehta who left us very suddenly this past month.

      Date:    Sunday, March 14, 2010
      Time:    4 pm to 6 pm
      Venue: Jain Center of Southern California
                  8032 Commonwealth Avenue,
                  Buena Park, CA 90621

      Kajal & Hitesh Sheth
      Komal & Samir Sheth