Haiti Earthquake Fund Raising Program - Friday Feb. 5, 2010

  • Nikhil Dhami
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2010
      Jai Jinendra,

      We have organized a musical evening program to raise funds for Haiti earthquake survivors. The program is on Friday-February 5, 2010 at 8:00 PM in Jain Center hall.
      Please see attached flyer for details. Please feel free to pass on this flyer and promote it in other communities also.

      Please call anybody on the contact list provided in the flyer for donations and to purchase tickets.

      Contact Vipin Vadecha at 909-861-2677 or vadechav@... for more information.

      Please support this event for a worthy cause wholehearedly.

      Thank you,
      Jain Center of Southern California
      Please visit Jain Center website (www.jaincenter.net) for latest news and updates.
      8032 Commonwealth Avenue