Funeral for Harishbhai Parikh-Rowland Heights

  • NUKS Jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009

      It is with sadness that we inform you of the untimely death of Mr. Harish Parikh of Rowland Heights.  He passed away on Tuesday, December 1, 2009. He is survived by his wife Suhas and daughters Vasavi and Neha.

      The Funeral arrangements are as follows:
      Date: Thursday, December 3, 2009
      Time: 8:45 a.m. sharp to 10:00 a.m.

      Place: SkyRose Chapel
      Rose Hills Mortuary, Whittier

      3888 Workman Mill Rd.
      Whittier, CA 90601

      Phone: (562) 699-0921

      We request all to please respect the privacy of the family.

      Thank you.
      Parikh family

      P.S. In lieu of flowers please make a donation to Jain Center of Southern California in memory of Harish Parikh.

      Map to the funeral place is attached.