Yoga Sessions every Sunday at Jain Center

  • Nikhil Dhami
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2009

      This is just a reminder that Yoga sessions are held at our Jain Center every Sunday from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.

      These sessions are conducted by Ms. Rukmini Maline and are held in the open area on the 2nd floor of the Cultural Complex. Everyone can join these Yoga Sessions at any time.

      Thank you,

      Jain Center of Southern California
      Please visit Jain Center website (www.jaincenter.net) for latest news and updates.
      8032 Commonwealth Avenue