Bhumi Pujan on Monday, February 18th, 2002

  • Narendra Maniar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Jai Jinendra.

      As you know, we are preparing for the Groundbreaking of the Jain Center on
      Monday, February 18th, 2002 to expand and renovate the existing facility.

      We need your help and active participation. We are planning to decorate the
      temple for this joyous event. We are looking for some decoration material as
      well voluneers to help with the decoration process. Please contact Harshida
      Vasa 714-995-1660 or Dr. Nitin Shah 562-902-0277 for more information. We
      will decorate the temple after JCYC class in the afternoon on Sunday,
      February 17th.

      Also be sure to contact Mr. Pradeep Shah 949-459-5430 if you would like to
      carry a "Kumbh" in the procession for the groundbreaking ceremony.
      We all look forward to seeing you there.

      Best Regards.