Fw: Jain Society of Greater Cleveland

  • Nikhil Dhami
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      Jai Jinendra,

      Forwarding the following message on behalf of Jain Society of Greater Cleveland. Attached is the update on the construction of the Jain Center in Cleveland. Thank you,

      Jain Center of Southern California
      Please visit Jain Center website (www.jaincenter.net
      ) for latest news and updates.
      8032 Commonwealth Avenue
      Post Office Box 549
      Buena Park, CA 90621

      714-523-5246

      Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:07:20 -0400

      Dear Sir/Madam,
      Here in Cleveland, Jain Society of Greater Cleveland, is making Jain Center and Derasar.
      Herewith I am forwarding you the update on our Jain Center. We would like to request you to forward this update to the President or the responsible person of all the Jain Centers in North America. Lataben Chamsi provided E.mail address and advise us to forward this update to you, so it can be forwarded to all the centers.
      We really appreciate your help in this matter.
      Shailesh Nanavati

      --
      Ashvin Mehta
      JAINA HEADQUARTERS