JCYC Teachers Appreciation

  • nuks_jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009

      Congratulations to all JCYC Pathshala students and parents on yet another successful year! We wouldn't be able to be such an amazing school without the cooperation of all the families involved in our classes. We really appreciate all the dedication you have shown in coming to class, bringing your children to class, and volunteering for copy and security duties, snack duties, etc. It truly takes many hands to make a volunteer organization work so well!

      Sunday June 7th is our last class. It would be a lovely gesture if all the students took a few minutes out this week to make a card or write a note, poem, or a little story about a special memory from this year, to thank their teachers.

      Our teachers are all volunteers who happily give their time to educate our children. They spend many hours outside of class developing their curriculum and give freely of their time and energy so that the children are able to learn valuable lessons about their religion and language.

      We all know that the teachers are appreciated by parents and students, but we are sure the teachers will treasure any cards and notes from the children they work with all year. Be creative and be sure to bring something handwritten or drawn for your teachers next week!

      Have a wonderful summer and we look forward to another fantastic year starting September 13, 2009.

      With Kind Regards,
      JCYC Administration