Sad Demise of Pushapaben Kantilal Shah-Mother of Kalpesh Shah

  • nuks_jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009

      It is with great sadness that We announce the passing of our Mother - Pushpaben Kantilal Shah, yesterday Monday March 30, 2009 at 1.30 pm. She is survived by two children (Kalpesh & Rajesh), 4 Grand Children and 1 Great Grand Child.

      Funeral arrangements have been made and here are the details:

      When : Saturday, April 04, 2009, 9:00AM
      Place: Memory Garden Memorial Park & Mortuary
      455 West Central Avenue
      Brea CA 92821
      Tel : (714)529-3961

      If you wish to send condolence emails, please send to kalpesh99@...