JAINA Convention Registration Committee meeting on Sun Mar 8@1PM

  • nuks_jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009

      All volunteers who have signed up for the JAINA Convention
      Registration committee will have a meeting at the Jain Center on
      Sunday, Mar 8, 2009 from 1:00PM to 2:30PM - soon after the Pathshala.

      A separate email is being sent individually to all volunteers also.

      We want to wrap up the meeting at its designated times, and so request
      all the volunteers to come well prepared with their inputs. We also
      intend to distribute the various roles to everybody.

      If you have not signed up for the committees, and still interested in
      doing so, please show up at the meeting on Sunday. If you want to
      volunteer but cannot make it to the meeting, please send us an email.

      Narendra Jain