JAINA Convention Volunteer Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2009
      Jai Jinendra

      We will have Volunteer meeting for JAINA Convention on February 8, 2009 at 1:30 PM.

      Those who are interested in volunteering please come and join volunteer team in different areas of programing at Convention.

      If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mahesh Wadher @ 951-898-0276 (Home) or 909-376-4027 (cell) or send e-mail at mahesh.wadher@...

      Please come forward to make this convention a memorable event.

      Thank

      Post Office Box 549

      Buena Park, CA 90621

      714-523-5246

      Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2009

        If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mahesh Wadher @ 951-898-0276 (Home) or 909-376-4027 (cell) or send e-mail at mahesh.wadher@ gmail.com