Mangalam TV Program now on Saturdays on Sahara TV

  • nuks_jain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009

      MANGALAM

      THE FIRST EVER JAIN TV SHOW SHOW IN USA

      THE SHOWCOMPLETES ONE YEAR OF BROADCASTING AND NOW GOES GLOBAL

      NOW BROADCAST ON SAHARA ONE TV IN USA, CANADA

      UK, EUROPE AND IRELAND

      Please note the new timings for the show.

      Sahara One

      By Satellite

      Dish Network (U.S.) Channel 624

      Sky Digital (UK & Ireland) Channel 817

      World TV (Europe) Channel 5

      By Cable

      Rogers Cable (Canada) Channel 580

      Thanks for watching Mangalam show and making it the great success.

      MANGALAM SHOW DVDS are now available for sale.

      MANGALAM AUDIO CD (Stavans based on classical Indian ragas) is also available

      SUPPORT MANGALAM

      Please send your Tax-deductible donations to

      Media production Committee/JAINA (IRS CODE 54-1280028)

      FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT

      DR. MAMTA SHAHA

      CHAIRPERSON MEDIA PRODUCTION COMMITTEE/JAINA

      MANGALAMSHOW@...,

      516-487-1852

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW MANGALAMSHOW.COM

      World's 1st ever Jain Radio Channel on the Internet JINVANI is broadcast for India, UK and USA listeners!

      Jai Jinendra! Click on the link below....enjoy and spread the word to all interested!

      We are pleased to launch world's 1st ever Jain radio channel - JINVANI (
      www.JainMediaLive.Com) on the Internet that will broadcast 24x7. Our aim is to relay various programs such as Abhishek, Pooja, Lecture (Pravachan), Bhakti, Aarti, Samayik, Pratikraman etc. Throughout the day. Everydays program schedule will be published at least one week in advance. We hope that Jain radio channel will allow you to stay in touch with Jain teachings in todays busy world.

      We request your support in spreading this message to your local Jain community members through local forums, via e-mail or newsletter and any other possible medium. Please take a moment to forward this message to all your Ja in friends and relatives.

      To learn more about Jain radio channel - JINVANI, please visit the website at
      www.JainMediaLive.Com

      Dilip V. Shah
      JAINA President,
      1902 Chestnut Street