Friday Swadhyay will be conducted by Mr Mahendra Khandhar

  • nuks_jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Jai Jinendra,

      As Mr Rajnibhai Modi has gone to India, Friday Swadhyay's will be
      conducted by Mr. Mahendra Khandhar.

      With the guidance and blessings of Pujya Shri Atmanandji (at Koba), we
      will start with “Updesh Chhaya” by the great self-realized saint
      Shrimad Rajchandraji. It is a collection of informal religious
      discussion and question-answer by Shrimadji while he was in country
      side for his Sadhana. It is an excellent compendium of several
      subjects and answers many questions that arise in the minds of the
      beginners. It is in a simple language with the examples of every day
      life.

      This new subject will start from Friday, August 1, at 8:30 PM in class
      room # 3 at our Jain Center. Class room material will be provided.

      Please keep visiting the Jain Center Website http://www.jaincenter.net
      for the latest news and events.

      Narendra Jain