Fwd: JCYC

  • Ramesh Doshi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001

      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: Sailesjain@...
      To: rcdoshi@...
      Subject: JCYC
      Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 17:08:21 EDT

      There are about sixty children who have not sent their applications for Pathshala to this date.  This is thesixth reminder from me requesting the applications.  I have attached the application form with this e-mail.  Please print the application form and send it tomorrow by mail. Thanks.

      Sailes Jain

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22 11:13 PM

        From: Sailesjain@...

        To: nmaniar1@..., jaincenter@...

        Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 00:13:30 EDT

        Pathshala 7 (Pathshala class for 16, 17 and 18 year old students. Teachers:

        Pallavi Gala, Nitin Shah and Shefali Mehta) Parent-Teachers meeting is

        rescheduled for Sunday, November 9, 2003, at 11:45 AM in dining hall. There is no

        meeting on October 26.

        Sailes Jain

        Post Office Box 549

        Buena Park, California 90621-0549

        Phone: 714-670-0890

        Website: www.jaincenter.net

        Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!