GHAR BHANDAR PROGRAM UPDATE

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Jai Jinendra

      Ghar Bhandar Program Picks Speed

      Ghar Bhandaar Program Picks speed

      Jain Center would like to thank all members who have welcomed the opportunity of having Ghar Bhandaar in their homes. We have also received inputs from several community members and volunteers about this effort. The idea is to provide all the young and adult members of the community a simple traditional way to make regular contribution for the Jain Center – an institution which we all care about so much. We have incorporated suggestions from you and improved the scheme to make it more appealing.

      To make the contribution collections efficient, we will do the collections quarterly, instead of monthly, thus saving time and efforts of members and volunteers. We have also made it easier for those who want to make these contributions anonymous. One just needs to remove the labels from the collection envelop that volunteers bring to you soon, and quarterly thereafter.

      All members who elect to make these Ghar Bhandaar contributions under their names will receive the donation receipt from the Jain Center.

      Jain Center appreciates all the contributions made by members to support our institution in anyway they feel comfortable with.

      We hope that this improved version, using your suggestions for the Ghar Bhandaar scheme, will add one more avenue to your generosity towards Jain Center.

      Jain Center of Southern California is an institution we all are proud of and lets join hands to make it better.

      During first week of March, volunteers will be calling on members to get Ghar Bhandaar contributions collected and we earnestly request every member to please co-operate with these volunteers who are sacrificing their time out of their busy schedules for the benefit of the Jain Center.

      Post Office Box 549

      Buena Park, CA 90621

      714-523-5246