Mark your calendars - Temple Pratishtha from September 19-28, 2008

  • NUKS Jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008

      We feel very happy to let you all know that we have tentatively fixed the new Temple Pratishtha program from September 19-28, 2008. We will celebrate this historic event over a 10 day period. So, please mark your calendars, let your relatives and friends know about this great event at our Jain Center.

      Please note that the dates are provisional, and can change in case of any un-foreseen circumstances.

      Attached is the Excel Sheet which gives the proposed program over the 10 days. It also lists the various sub-committees which we are envisaging, where we will need your help  in addition to the sponsorship amounts for each activity / event.

      As you can see, this is a 10 day celebration and we will have a lot of saints, priests, gurujis, dignitaries and guests visiting us over that time, we need a lot of help and co-operation from the entire community here in Southern California.

      Please come forward and register yourself with us in whatever areas you feel you can provide your best help and effort.

      Narendra Jain