Swadhyays to resume at Jain Center

  • nuks_jain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      Happy new year!

      All swadhyays will resume from this week.

      We will have Sunday (1/6/08) and Monday (1/7/08) swadhyays with
      Girishibhai Shah and Tuesday (1/8/08) and Friday (1/4/08) swadhyays
      with Rajanibhai Mody.

      There is a Chaudas on Monday (1/7/08). The Chaudas Pratikraman will be
      at Jain center at 6:30pm and for more info. on Chaudas Pratikraman,
      please contact Niruben Kothari at 714-526-3728.

      Best Regards.

      Yogesh Shah
      shah_yj@...
      909-861-3557
    • nuks_jain
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008

        Regular Swadhyays on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings at
        the Jain Center will resume from this week, and will be between 8:30PM
        and 10PM. We had a gap because of the Pratishtha Mahotsav and Ayambil Oli.

        Monday Swadhyay is conducted by Mr Girishbhai Shah.

        Tuesday Swadhyay is conducted by Mr. Mahendrabhai Khandhar.

        Thursday Swadhyay is conducted by Mr Nareshbhai Palkiwala.

        Friday Swadhyay is conducted by Mr. Rajnibhai Modi (These days Mr.
        Mahendrabhai Khandhar conducts them in his absence.)

        Please join in regularly for these Swadhyays as all these swadhyays
        impart very rich knowledge. These start immediately after the Aarti
        and Mangal Divo.

        Narendra Jain