New Poll on Jain Center Website

  • nuks_jain
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2007

      We have a new Poll up on the Jain Center website as follows.

      Will you visit the Temple on the New Year Day-2008 day
      a. Yes
      b. Undecided
      c. No, will be out of town
      d. No

      Your inputs help us in planning various events and your inputs / votes
      will be very helpful.

      The previous poll for 'Quality of Mahavir Jayanti Program-2007' has
      come to an end. The following are the results. Thanks to all who
      provided their inputs / votes.

      Excellent 34.48 %
      Very Good 25.29 %
      Good-needs some improvement 22.99 %
      Not so good-Needs a lot of improvement 10.34 %
      Not at all good 6.90 %

      Please keep visiting the Jain Center website at
      http://www.jaincenter.net for event updates an latest news.

      Narendra Jain
    • nuks_jain
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2009

        We have started a new Poll on the Jain Center website today as follows:

        Live Darshan from Jain Center temple

        I do darshan everyday
        I use it few times a week
        I use it a few times a month
        I tried but does not work on my computer
        I am aware, but do not use it
        I am not aware of Live Darshan facility

        Please click on the link below and send in your votes.

        http://www.jaincenter.net

        Your feedbacks improve various programming which we try and make available for wider usage.

        Narendra Jain