Time changes this Weekend - Put clocks behind by 1 hour

  • nuks_jain
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
      Jai Jinendra,

      Daylight Savings Time Ends on the night of Saturday - Sunday -
      November 3&4, 2007. The clocks need to be 'put BACK' by one hour. The
      good news is that you get one extra hour of sleep!! The way to
      remember this is:

      "Spring Forward - Fall Back"

      We have our Pathshala/JSG/Adult Swadhwaya classes this Sunday -
      November 4, 2007 - the day the times change. So, please make sure to
      come at the right time.

      Apart from the Pathshala, we will also be registering for the JCYC
      Winter Camp.

      Narendra Jain
    • nuks_jain
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30 7:13 PM
        Jai Jinendra,

        Daylight Savings Time Ends on the night of Saturday - Sunday - November 1&2, 2008. The clocks need to be 'put BACK' by one hour. The good news is that you get one extra hour of sleep!! The way to
        remember this is:

        "Spring Forward - Fall Back"

        We have our Pathshala/JSG/Adult Swadhwaya classes this Sunday - November 2, 2008 - the day the times change. So, please make sure to come at the right time.

        Narendra Jain