Shri Asthapad Tirth Exhibition-New timings

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007

       Jai Jinendra

      Jain Center will display Shri Ashtapad Maha Tirth and

      Ratna Mandir at our Center on September 2 and 3 in our

      main hall. The display is coming to us as a courtesy from Jain

      Center of America, New York.

      Come and visit a model of Shri Ashtapad Maha Tirth carved

      out of crystal stones and Tirthankar Idols carved out of

      gemstones. Shri Ashtapad Maha Tirth is recognized as the

      Nirvan Bhoomi of Rushabhdev Bhagwan. It is believed lost

      in time. The display will include information and stories on 3

      Chovisi (past, present and future Chovisi - 24 Tirthankars) .

      There will be over 100 idols carved out of various gemstones.

      Come see literature on Ashtapad in excess of 6000 pages and

      learn about the research work going on to locate and rediscover

      the �LUPT� lost Tirth.

      The exhibit will be on display during the following times:

      We will have grand opening and Lighting Divas Ceremony at 12:00 PM

      Sunday, September 2: 12 to 10 PM

      Monday, September 3: 10 AM to 6 PM

      Please let your friend and family know about this rare Exhibit.

      Thanks

      Post Office Box 549

      Buena Park, CA 90621

      714-523-5246