Dr. Bharil (Schedule Change, Lectures in Hindi)

  • Ramesh Doshi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      Jai Jinendra!

      Dr.  Bharil's lecture schedule for the coming week:  Monday (6/4) through Wednesday (6/6) from 8:30 PM to 10 PM at the Jain Center of Southern California.  He will be leaving Los Angeles on Thursday, so there will not be a lecture on Thursday contrary to the schedule outlined in the May edition of  JCSC Newsletter.

      Dr. Bharil's lectures are in Hindi.  Please spread the word to Hindi speaking people to take advantage of this wonderful learned speaker who has written over 50 books on Jainism.

      Later this month we will have another Jain scholar who speaks fluently in Hindi and Gujarati.  We will keep at least one of his lectures in Hindi - more if there is enough interest from Hindi speaking people.

      Thanks.
      Ramesh C. Doshi
      JCSC Public Relations