Extra classes in Gujrati during Summer Break

  • nuks_jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007

      One of our Gujrati teachers, Mr. Bhupat Patel is offering extra classes
      in gujrati during summer break for all students who want to learn
      gujrati or get extra help.

      The extra classes are scheduled for every Sunday from 11.00 a.m. to
      12.00 a.m. in room N-2 (the room next to the Temple at second floor).
      Classes will be every Sunday starting August 12.

      Thank you

      Ila doshi