Rakeshbhai Jhaveri visit to USA

  • nuks_jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      Jai Jinendra,

      This summer we have the JAINA Convention in New Jersey. We will be
      having visits of many renowned Jain scholars visiting USA, and Los
      Angeles as well, during this time. Please keep visiting the Jain
      Center website (http://www.jaincenter.net) for the latest news about
      digintary visits.

      Rakeshbhai Jhaveri will be visiting USA from June 25th through July
      18th, 2007. During his visit, he will conduct Shibirs in various
      locations of US and Canada. Rakeshbhai would be Los Angeles from
      July 12 to July 15, 2007.

      You can check the complete Itinerary of his visit on the website
      below:
      http://www.shrimadrajchandradharampur.org/schedules/html/schd_oversea
      s07.htm.

      Below is a small exceprt from email we received from New York/New
      Jersey Center.

      [...]
      The NY/NJ Shibir this time will be held at Mahatma Gandhi Center in
      Wayne, NJ (Same venue as last time - 2005) from July 1st through
      July 4th.

      This Shibir is Open to all and we invite everyone to attend. All
      attendees are required to register for this event on the web site.
      Please do so at your earliest convenience as it is available on a
      first come, first serve basis.

      Looking forward to see you all in Wayne.

      For NY-NJ Seva Committee
      Snehal Shah
      (856) 912-6200

      Narendra Jain