Sad demise of Vipin & Jayesh Vadecha's Mother

  • nuks_jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Jai Jinendra,

      With a heavy heart we announce the death of Mrs. Lilavati Vadecha -
      mother of Mr Vipin & Jayesh Vadecha. She breathed her last on Jan 4,
      2007 at 4AM (India time) in Sami, Gujrat.

      She was 82 years old and had 4 sons and a daughter.

      Mr Vipin & Jayesh Vadecha, with their families, would be in India till
      around Jan 15th, 2007, and can be contacted after that.

      Narendra Jain