Aymbil Oli

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006

      Jai Jinendra

      Due to not enough participant JCSC is differing Aymbils at derasar.  However, We will have Aymbil at Derasar on Friday (Oct 6) and Saturday (Oct 7) at 12:30 PM.

      Please contact Anand Shah @ 909-860-5792 (Home) 909-992-9943 (Cell) if you are going to do Aymbil at Derasr. Please excuse Anandbhai because he had to take unexpected out of town trip for family emergency and could not be reached.

      We need the count in order to make proper arrangements.

      If this change has caused any inconvenience to you, Michhami Dukkadam.

      Thanks

      Post Office Box 549

      Buena Park, CA 90621

      714-523-5246