2006 YJP Convention

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Dear Current and Future YJP members, Parents, and other fellow Jains,

      Seats are filling up fast for the YJP Convention 2006 to be held from October 13th - 16th in West Hollywood, CA.  Visit our website and register soon.

      Do not miss out on the fun, we have an amazing convention planned for you all.  Visit our website to see the latest details regarding the schedule, activites, and tentative speaker and session lists.

      ***  In order to avoid the price increase, register by September 10th  ***

      Did you know that while at the YJP convention, you could room with your friends?  So get your friends to register as well and put in your preferences in the online registration form before submitting it.

      Below, you will find the relevant details about the registration fees.

      The registration form is available on our website at http://www.yjponline.org

      Registration Fees:
      • August 13th - September 10th
        •  $310 for Quad occupancy
        •  $450 for double occupancy
        •  $750 for single occupancy
      • September 11th - October 1st
        •  $360 for Quad occupancy
        •  $500 for double occupancy
        •  $800 for single occupancy
      •  October 1st - October 13th
        •  $410 for Quad occupancy
        •  $550 for double occupancy
        •  $850 for single occupancy
      For anyone who does not wish to stay at the hotel with the other attendees, the cost of registration will be $100 less than the cost for Quad Occupancy.

      If you have any convention related questions, including questions about the hotel or registration process, please email Nirav Shah at convention@....

      Please accept our sincerest apologies if you receive this email multiple times.

      Jai Jinendra,

      Kinjal Shah
      Chair of Public Relations
      Email: pr@...