Health Fair & Blood test for Coronary Artery Disease (Heart Attack)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Jai Jinendra!

      As explained to us few weeks back, Niyati Mehta, One of our community member is conducting a research study about  Coronary Artery Disease ( heart attack) which Gujaratis get at a very young age and are at a high risk for it at Health Fair on 4th of June 2006,  this Sunday, at the Artesia Park in Artesia.See flyer below).

      Please help her with her research which she is solely doing for our community. You would have to come empty stomach for this test in order to get accurate results. It starts at about 9.30 am and goes on till 4 pm.

      Niyati will be grateful for your "one blood sample" that you voluntarily give and can help help analysis and in turn help OUR COMMUNITY.

      If you have any questions please feel free to call her at Cell Phone: (213) 453 0777 or Home: (818) 265 3830.

      Thanks

      The address is :
      Albert O. Little Community Cenetr
      Artesia Park