Latest Program updates during Paryushan

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005

      Jai Jinendra.

      As you all know, Paryushan is starting tomorrow Thursday September 1st. Mr. Lalitbhai Dhami and Mr. Yogeshbhai Shah from Tapovan are already here in LA. As previously announced our center will open EVEYDAY during the Paryushan at 7:00 am. We also have daily Kalpsutra Vanchan  starting at 10:00 am. In the evening after the Aarti/Divo, we will start with the Bhavana followed by Pravachan/Lecture.

      For the long weekend we have added few items for your enjoyment. On September 4th, Sunday after Swamivatsalya Dinner around 7:15pm, we have added Kumarpal Aarti which will take about 45-60 minutes. There will be a Gheeboli for this bhavya aarti. Also we will provide 108 additional aartis for a donation of $51 each.

      There will be a Bhavana for Parnu after the aarti around 8:15 pm as well as the daily Pratikraman in the original hall. If enough people are interested in doing the pratikraman earlier, then we can start at 6:15 pm so that it can be completed before Kumarpal Aarti.

      On September 5th, Monday (Labor Day) after the morning lecture, daily Ekasana and Swamivatsalya Lunch, we will celebrate �Snatra Mahotsav� from 2:00 to 5:00 pm. For this special celebration, we will need 56 Digkumaris (young kumarikas that are unmarried) for a donation of $21 each. Please contact Mrs. Savitaben Mehta at 714-898-3156 to reserve your spot. Please note that there will be no lecture in the evening that day.

      Please contact Mr. Pradip Shah at 949-459-5430 to sponsor any of the following in full or partial sponsorship:

      Swamivatsalya Dinner on September 3rd, Saturday (Full sponsorship at $3,001)

      Swamivatsalya Lunch on September 5th, Monday (Full sponsorship at $2,001)

      A full detailed program is given below with the new additions in
      RED.

      Sept 1, 2-Thursday, Friday & Sept 6, Tuesday-Sept 7 Wednesday
      10:00 AM to Noon Kalpsutra Vanchan
      Noon to 2.00 PM Ekasana
      6:30 PM to 7:45 PM Pratikraman
      8:15 PM Aarti & Mangal Divo
      8:30 PM to 10:00PM Pravachan
      8:30 PM to 9:30 PM Lectures in English in Original Hall.

      Sept 3, 2005 Saturday - Cultural Program
      10:00 AM to Noon Kalpsutra Vanchan
      Noon to 2.00 PM Ekasana
      2:00 PM to 3:30 PM Children & Seniors program
      3:30 PM to 4:30 PM Pravachan
      4:30 PM to 5:30 PM General Board Meeting
      5:30 PM to 6:45 PM Swamivatsalya Dinner
      6:30 PM to 7:45 PM Pratikraman
      8:15 PM Aarti & Mangal Divo

      *For sponsoring the Swamivatsalya dinner, please contact
      Pradeep Shah, at (949) 459-5430 or pshah@...

      Sept 4, 2005 Sunday - Swapana Ceremony
      7:15 PM to 8:15 PM Kumarpal Aarti

      8:15 PM Pratikraman (or early Pratikraman @ 6:15)

      Sept 5, 2005 Monday � (Labor Day)
      ----------------------------------

      10:00 AM to Noon Kalpsutra Vanchan
      Noon to 2.00 PM Ekasana & Swamivatsalya Lunch

      2:00 PM to 5:00 PM Snatra Mahotsav
      6:30 PM to 7:45 PM Pratikraman
      8:15 PM Aarti & Mangal Divo

      Sept 8, 2005 Thursday - Samvatsari
      ----------------------------------
      10:00 AM to Noon Barsa Sutra Vanchan Gheeboli for Sangh Darshan
      Noon to 2.00 PM Ekasana
      1:00 PM to 3:00 PM Samvatsari Pratikraman for
      parents of young children
      3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Samvatsari Pratikraman (Motu at New Hall)
      5:00 PM to 7:00 PM Samvatsari Pratikraman (Nanu Original Hall)
      4:30 PM to 6:30 PM Youth Samvatsari Pratikraman in English in P.O.Bldg.
      8:00 PM Aarti & Mangal Divo
      8:30 PM to 9:30 PM Kshamapana Pravachan

      Sept 9, 2005 Friday - Parna
      9:00 AM Parna