New Yahoo Group for Digambar Jains of North America

  • Ashok Sethi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Jai Jinendra!!!

      "Digamber Jains of North America" is a special interest group dedicated to explore and practice the Digambar traditions of the Jains. This group is intended for all US residents, who are interested in practicing and learning about this tradition's rituals, philosophy and activities.
      We plan to maintain a mailing list (for both emails and regular mail).
      This would then be used to inform of important upcoming events concerning the group and for mailing literature to the enrolled members who have provided their mailing address to the group.
      Any other use would NOT be permitted.

      I urge you and am inviting you all to please join this group.

      Thank you,

      Ashok Sethi
      Phone: (408) 517 0975

      Click here to join DJNA