Weekly Program update at JCSC - Aug 31 to Sep 3,2004

  • nuks_jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 10:57 AM
      Jai Jinendra,

      We wanted to let you know about the events for this week upto
      September 3, 2004.

      Shri Nautambhai Vakil will be giving lectures at the Jain Center every
      evening upto Friday Sep 3, 3004. His lectures will start around 8:30
      PM, immediately after the evening Mangal Divo at 8:15 PM.

      After a quite week after this, we are all gearing up for the grand
      celebration of of the holy Paryushan festival from Saturday September
      11, 2004.

      Please be on the lookout for the program updates. These and all other
      program information is also available on the Jain Center Website at
      http://www.jaincenter.net

      Narendra Jain