JCPNO Monthly Meeting!

  • jcpno2010
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Hey Guys!

      Just wanted to send a reminder that we are having our meeting tomorrow at the Empire Buffett at 7:00pm. We will be meeting to discuss our Traditions for Yule and Christmas and share good times and good tales! We'll also be talking about upcoming meeting topics, so it should be fun had by all!

      Looking forward to seeing you there!
      Rowan