Re: For those wanting to know how to recognize the group at Perkins

  • calliope1100
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 10:51 PM
      I may have written it. I just found pno last nite, I really wanted to be there. I hope u had a blast. Noow my question is, where are you all on facebook. I just joined b/c I saw a post that said you guys have a group, and I just can't find it.

      I will totally be there next month, is it always first saturday? I just started a thread, but I don.t know where to mention that I would be interested in chattin with those interested in month to month book swaps. Basically bringin a book to the outing that u KNOW it has to be shared(the info or story/msg) but you cant live withoit it either. I have a bunch of those,but constantly crave more. Is anyone doing that already? Anyway, hope it was a beautiful night...the Goddess manifest all around you!

      Blessings, Calliope