Organizational Meeting, 10/2/2010, 7:00 pm

  • jcpno2010@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      Reminder from: jcpno2010 Yahoo! Group

      Title: Organizational Meeting

      Date: Saturday October 2, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 2 minutes.
      Location: Three of Cups Occult Bookstore
      Notes: Johnson City Pagans Night Out

    • Small Stone
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
        Magick Cauldron and Organizational Meeting

        This Meeting we will be discussing topics to help organize our meetings a bit better... We will be talking about:

        -Selecting a Group Name
        -Topics of Discussion for upcoming meetings
        -Ideas for Crafts and possible Teaching Circles
        -etc...

        We'll also be having our first Magick Cauldron! This is where people come with questions or topics that they'd like to talk or share about, we put them in a cauldron, draw them at random and discuss them as a group! So much fun!

        Please bring a chair, a snack, a friend and your pointed thinking caps!

        Bright Blessing & Hope to see you there,
        Small Stone

      • jcpno2010@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010

          Date: Saturday October 2, 2010