For those wanting to know how to recognize the group at Perkins

  • Moonstone Vedis
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
      You can find the group toward the back and to the left in the restaurant. We will be in the sectioned off area. Can't miss it. Look forward to seeing everyone. I could not find the message of how to identify the group so I just posted a generalized message!

      Brightest Blessings
      ~Willow
    • calliope1100
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
        I may have written it. I just found pno last nite, I really wanted to be there. I hope u had a blast. Noow my question is, where are you all on facebook. I just joined b/c I saw a post that said you guys have a group, and I just can't find it.

        I will totally be there next month, is it always first saturday? I just started a thread, but I don.t know where to mention that I would be interested in chattin with those interested in month to month book swaps. Basically bringin a book to the outing that u KNOW it has to be shared(the info or story/msg) but you cant live withoit it either. I have a bunch of those,but constantly crave more. Is anyone doing that already? Anyway, hope it was a beautiful night...the Goddess manifest all around you!

        Blessings, Calliope