SOLITARY PRACTITIONER LOOKING FOR COVEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ONE NEAR

  • Aaron R
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2011
      Looking for coven near tricities or marion va
    • Shawn
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2011
        Merry Meet Aaron,

        If you're looking for a group to study with in the Tri-Cities area, I suggest that you attend our next Pagans Night Out meeting on April the 2nd at 7:00. There are a few groups, covens and other degree training groups represented there and you would get to meet other area Pagans! You can find more information about our meeting at

        http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=125612564172935

        This is our Facebook page for April's Meeting...

        We're having that meeting at Winged Deer Park. If you're coming from Johnson City, Take the Bristol Hwy. Turn Left on Carrol Creek Road. Take the First Right after the Fire Dept. into the Festival Pavillion and Amphitheatre Entrance. There is a Playground in that area. We will be setting up behind the playground in a Tent. There should also be ballons...

        If you're coming from Bristol, via the Bristol Hwy... Turn Right onto Carrol Creek Road. Take the First Right after the Fire Dept. into the Festival Pavillion and Amphitheatre Entrance. There is a Playground in that area. We will be setting up behind the playground in a Tent. There should also be ballons...

        These are our plans.

        PLEASE STAY TUNED AS I WILL BE POSTING MORE INFORMATION IN THE EVENT OF IMPENDING ENCLIMENT WEATHER!!!!

        Also, Please bring chairs or prepare to sit on the ground and get your tushies wet... :) Also, don't forget Alergy Medicine, Bug spray and other such things as needed...

        Also, feel free to join the Neighborhood Pagans group on Facebook at:

        http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=151197794893239

        Looking forward to seeing you there!
        Rowan