Upcoming PNO Events...

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hello All,

      Just thought I would send out a message to let you know what we're planning for the near future...

      In February, we will be getting together at Three of Cups to make Brigid Crosses... Willow has graceously purchased reeds for us to be able to make Crosses that will last and be beautiful to display in our homes... I will also be bringing pipe cleaners for the younger people to be able to participate as well... For this activity all we ask is that everyone brings:

      Rubber bands, Scissors and a Creative Spirit!

      In March, we will be discussing Ritual Tools of all shapes and sizes... What are the typical tools found in the Craft? What are their purposes? We may even get into care and consecration of tools... We'll see what's what...

      In April, Lady Starrah has asked to facilitate the group... As to what the subject will be, that's a surprise... Even I don't know what it is... :) But if I know Lady Starrah it'll be good!

      Thanks to all the new attendees we had this meeting... Kim, Maura, Shawn and Steven... We also had some guests from Knoxville/Morristown area!

      Again, it was great to see everyone and we hope to see you in February!

      Brightest Blessings for a Prosperous and Happy New Year!
      Shawn/Rowan