Alera #6 sample chapters start tonight!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2009
      Our prologue-plus-five-chapter preview of "First Lord's Fury" begins
      tonight, just before midnight on the West Coast. We'll release another
      chunk of it (usually a chapter's worth) every Tuesday from now until
      early November.

      Tune in and enjoy this preview of the final installment of the Codex
      Alera sextet.

      Don't forget to place your preorder for the book at the
      Jim-Butcher.com store: http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/

      Discuss the chapter here:
      http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,14062.0.html