Two additional signings!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      We are pleased to announce two additional signings! Jim and his wife
      Shannon are both going to be signing at the Mysterious Galaxy Birthday
      Party and at a local B&N in May. Come join in the fun, and be sure to
      check out the first of Shannon's paranormal romance novels, "Burning
      Alive: The Sentinel Wars," released May 5th!

      MYSTERIOUS GALAXY BOOKSTORE EVENT
      7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd #302
      San Diego, CA 92111
      (858) 268-4747