Dresden Graphic Novel Nominated for Hugo Award

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 8:17 PM
      "The Dresden Files: Welcome to the Jungle" has been nominated for the
      Hugo Award for Best Graphic Story! The Hugo is one of the most
      prestigious awards in the sci-fi/fantasy genre, and it's an honor to
      be listed alongside the extraordinary authors, artists, and creators
      that share the ballot this year. We wish our fellow nominees in all
      categories the best of luck!

      The winners will be announced August 9, 2009 at WorldCon in Montreal.

      For a complete list of nominees, click here:
      http://anticipationsf.ca/English/Hugos

      If you haven't read "Welcome to the Jungle" yet, you can pick up a
      copy from the Jim-Butcher.com store:
      http://www.jim-butcher.com/store

      Discuss this news on the forum:
      http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,11233.0.html