"Are you selling me on eBay?" and other news
- Jim has donated an enticing set of Dresden and Alera goodies for a
charity event supporting the American Cancer Society! It includes:
* the audiobooks of "Storm Front," "Fool Moon," "Grave Peril," and
"Summer Knight," read by James Marsters.
* autographed copies of "Death Masks," "Blood Rites," and "Dead Beat"
* autographed copies of the three Codex Alera novels: "Furies of
Calderon," "Academ's Fury," and "Cursor's Fury" in hardback
* an autographed copy of "No Regrets" by Shannon K. Butcher, Jim's wife.
All proceeds from the auction will go to the American Cancer Society's
Relay For Life. Place your bids here:
We also now have a release date for "My Big Fat Supernatural
Honeymoon," sequel anthology to P.N. Elrod's "My Big Fat Supernatural
Wedding." You can read Jim's Dresden Files short story "Heorot" on
December 26, 2007, right in time for those lovely after-Christmas
Preorder it on Amazon:
Speculate about it on the forums:
Finally, many of you have written in, pointing us to an article from
The Edmonton Journal. It states that Edmonton is slated to be the new
home of either "The Dresden Files" or the Showtime series "Masters of
Horror," though the decision had not yet been made as to which one.
Well, while we'd like to stay optimistic, it looks like we may have a
disappointment coming our way. SciFi Portal correspondent Michael
Hinman reports that industry rumor points toward "Masters of Horror"
being the likely winner. Hinman assures us that "Nothing is locked
into stone yet, and no official announcement is expected until next
week," but it doesn't look good.
The original article:
Discuss these stories on the forums: