NYCC Dinner Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      Whoops, plans for the New York Comic Con dinner at Carmine's tomorrow
      fell through. Our new reservations are at Brother Jimmy's BBQ at 31st
      Street and 8th Avenue, still at 8:30. Hope you'll be able to join us!

      Again, if you're planning to attend, please RSVP before noon on Friday
      at one of the links below.

      Apologies to all for the multiple emails.

      RSVP in the comments section:
      http://www.jim-butcher.com/news/000323.php

      Or RSVP on the forum:
      http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,10659.0.html