Alera #6 Title!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2008
      Big news! Not only does the second issue of the "Storm Front" graphic
      novel come out today, but we can now announce the title for the sixth
      and final book in the Codex Alera! Many fans have guessed correctly
      already--well done.

      Look for FIRST LORD'S FURY in December 2009!

      Talk about the title on the forum:
      http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,10123.0.html

      Get info on the second issue of "Storm Front":
      http://www.jim-butcher.com/news/000316.php