Princeps' Fury Virtual Signing with Dog-Eared Books!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2008
      Dog-Eared Books is delighted to announce another Virtual Signing for
      the release of "Princeps' Fury"! Jim will be signing copies of
      "Princeps' Fury" and the new paperback edition of "Captain's Fury".
      This is a great opportunity for fans to get a hold of personally
      signed copies of Jim's books, either for themselves or for friends.
      The holiday season is coming up soon, after all!

      Read more about the event at the Dog-Eared Books website:
      http://www.dogearedhalf-pricebooks.com/

      Also, don't forget that the "Princeps' Fury" audio book will be
      released November 25th, and the audio books of "Furies of Calderon",
      "Academ's Fury", and "Cursor's Fury" all hit stores November 26th! As
      always, Jim's books are available in a variety of formats from an
      assortment of online retailers through the Jim-Butcher.com store:
      http://www.jim-butcher.com/store/?cat=2

      Discuss this event on the forum:
      http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,9745.0.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2008
        My apologies! I gave out the wrong link for the Virtual Signing.

        Check it out at:
        http://www.dogearedhalf-pricebooks.com/virtualsigning.htm

        Best,
        Priscilla